The Youth Advisory Board is comprised of 12-16 middle and high school teenagers, who serve a one-year term on the board. They meet monthly and learn about banking, business, nonprofits, philanthropy, and leadership, while providing a youth perspective to the adult board and management. Two past members are selected to serve as co-chairs and lead the board meetings.
- are selected through an application and interview process.
- meet one Saturday a month from August to June – a one-year term.
- learn about business, banking and the nonprofit world.
- gain experience in leadership and business etiquette.
- provide a youth perspective to the adult board and management.
- participate in special functions and events.
- become lifetime members of the alumni association after serving a one-year term
How do I get on the board?
We have now closed the application process for the 2014-2015 board. However, you can find our more information by reading the Frequently Asked Questions here.