Teacher orientation and refresher sessions for the 2012-2013 school year are offered during the months of October through March to provide critical information about mechanics of the Young AmeriTowne program and classroom materials.
- The five-hour orientation is required for all teachers who have not previously taught the Young AmeriTowne curriculum.
- Refresher sessions will be determined upon teacher requests.
- All sessions are conducted at Rural Young Americans Center, 32415 US Hwy 34, Wray, CO 80758.
- Beverages and snacks will be available for Teacher Orientations. For the refresher sessions, feel free to bring a snack.
- Plan to attend an orientation or refresher session at least two months prior to your Towne date. Advance reservations are required to allow time to prepare the appropriate number of curriculum, updates and classroom materials , which will be available at each session.
- To reserve your spot, contact Director of Programs at 970-332-3150.
- If you do not plan to attend either an orientation or a refresher session, please contact Director of Programs Registration to arrange a time to pick up curriculum updates and classroom materials – at least 2 weeks notice required for pick up (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Materials will be available for pickup two weeks after receiving your signed contract and deposit. Please call 2-weeks ahead for materials pick up.
2012-2013 Teacher Orientation Sessions
All sessions: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday, October 12
Friday, October 26
Friday, November 9
Friday, January 25
Friday, February 22
Friday, March 8