Teacher orientation and refresher sessions for the 2014-2015 school year are offered during the months of August through April to provide critical information about mechanics of the Young AmeriTowne program and classroom materials.
- The five-hour orientation is required for all teachers who have not previously taught the Young AmeriTowne curriculum.
- For your convenience, orientations have been scheduled on weekdays and Saturdays. Bring your whole team and use the day as a planning session!
- All sessions are conducted at Young Americans Center for Financial Education, 3550 E. First Ave., Denver, CO, located on the southwest corner of First Ave. and Monroe St., four blocks west of Colorado Blvd. Please park in the parking garage attached to the building (entrance on Monroe).
- Beverages and snacks will be available for Teacher Orientations.
- A short refersher is available via webinar for all returning Young AmeriTowne teachers. Access the webinar here. Teachers with questions regarding curriculum should contact Jeremy Ollie at email@example.com
- Plan to attend an orientation or view a refresher session at least two months prior to your Towne date. Advance reservations are required to allow time to prepare the appropriate number of classroom materials, which will be available at each session.
- To reserve your spot, contact Director of Programs Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not plan to attend an orientation, please contact Director of Programs Registration to arrange a time to pick up classroom materials – at least 2 weeks notice required for pick up (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Materials will be available for pickup after August 13, 2014. Don’t forget to call ahead!
2014-2015 Teacher Orientation Sessions
All sessions: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 8