Share This Article
The Young Americans Bank scavenger hunt is back! Our #PigsAroundTown campaign was so wildly successful, we wanted to bring back the scavenger hunt and give our customers another opportunity to earn some money and think about banking.
Starting on March 23rd and running through April 3rd, customers will be encouraged to head around to five different locations in Green Valley Ranch (to be announced) and answer savings questions. After taking photos of their answers, customers who complete the scavenger hunt can earn $25.00 for their savings account! Here are the details:
1. Find a board at one of five different locations around Green Valley Ranch. We’ll share location hints as it gets closer to March 23rd.
2. Read the savings question on the poster and write your answer on the white board provided.
3. Take a photo with your answer, post it to any social media site, and tag it with #SavingsChallenge.
4. Answer all five questions, posting a photo for each answer.
5. Bring all five photo answers to Young Americans Bank and we’ll deposit $25 into your savings account!
Participants must be under age 22. To receive the $25.00, you must open or have a bank account with Young Americans Bank. The Savings Challenge runs from March 23 to April 3, 2015.
Stay tuned for details on where to get started!