Share This Article
Thank you for your support of Young Americans Center for Financial Education and Young Americans Bank. The safety and health of our customers and constituents is our top priority, and so we are doing our part to follow guidelines set forth by health and school district officials.
Please know that we are taking precautions to help us all stay healthy, which include:
- Continuing to do a thorough job of cleaning the building every day,
- Wiping down high touch areas in our building,
- Enforcing strict hand-washing guidelines for our staff,
- Asking staff to stay home and go to a doctor or urgent care to get treatment if they are suffering from the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath,
- Asking staff to work remotely where possible
- Limiting building hours to the time Young Americans Bank is open – check our Locations Page for the most up to date information
We will be following advice from our City, State, and National agencies as they provide it. We will also take our cue from the school districts that we serve.
During this time, we also encourage Young Americans Bank customers to utilize the range of online and non-contact services we provide. These include:
- Customers can check balances and look at transaction history for the past month in our mobile app and in the online banking portal
- Many other services, such as account-to-account transfers, transaction research, and card updates can be done by phone or mail.
- Deposits can also be made by mail or through the night drop box at each location