The days are getting longer. Flowers are popping up. It’s finally starting to feel like spring. Everyone is beginning to plan activities and trips for the summer…
But wait! What about celebrating Mother’s Day and Father’s Day?
Don’t worry — we have the perfect chance for you to pick up unique, fun gifts for the best parents in the world.
A perfect gift opportunity
We are hosting our first ever Springtime Young Entrepreneurs Marketplace on Saturday, April 13. From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., we’re inviting the entire community to come “shop ’til you drop” and support our youth business owners.
We have a more than 50 businesses, owned by youth ages 6 to 21, and many of them are brand-new to our Marketplace. We think all the businesses participating are fabulous, and our team loves working with each entrepreneur. So we want to give you a sneak peak of some of the businesses you may come across and a few of the wonderful products you’ll have the chance to buy.
- Darling Doll Attire – These middle school girls hand-sew clothes for various sized dolls. They even include accessories and jewelry in their creations.
- Funky Flip Flops – Grab a pair of these adorable, decorated flip flops to take to the pool this summer.
- Wild Wood – A perennial favorite at the December Marketplaces, this young man crafts beautiful wood pens. He brings videos of his process to share with all shoppers.
- Barraza Burritos – No need to pack a lunch when you come to the Marketplace. This brother and sister duo make delicious breakfast, beef or bean burritos to enjoy.
- Huck Finn Supply Co – Just in time for a summer adventure! Buy a fishing pole and accessories from this 10-year-old entrepreneur.
Super Swords – This young business owner makes fancy foam swords. Perfect for the back yard or the pool.
- Petals, Pastries and Purses – This young lady offers a wide assortment of fun duct tape products, accessories, and colorful trinkets.
- Tia’s Treasures – Pick up gorgeous refurbished items and vintage jewelry. These pieces go well with everything!
There will be scores more businesses offering food, crafty products, and clever gifts. Be sure to stop by to support these young business owners!
Get more details here. See you on Saturday!