Share This Article
If your school or student is scheduled to attend Young Americans in the next few months, we wanted to let you know the proactive steps we are taking to address concerns related to COVID -19 (Coronavirus).
Please know that we are taking precautions to help us all stay healthy, which include:
- Continuing doing a thorough job of cleaning all Townes every afternoon,
- Wiping down high touch areas in Townes and the building,
- Enforcing strict hand-washing guidelines for our staff, and
- Asking staff to stay home and go to a doctor or urgent care to get treatment if they are suffering from the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath.
We will be following advice from our City, State, and National agencies as they provide it. We will also take our cue from the school districts that we serve.
We are also asking your help by not bringing students to Towne that who are sick. Additionally, please communicate with parent volunteers the same message. If you do have parents that are sick and that reduces the number of volunteers you have available to attend with your school that is fine, our staff is capable of running the program with less parents.
During this time, we also encourage Young Americans Bank customers to utilize the range of online and non-contact services we provide. These include:
- Customers can check balances and look at transaction history for the past month in our mobile app and in the online banking portal
- Many other services, such as account-to-account transfers, transaction research, and card updates can be done by phone or mail.
- Deposits can also be made by mail or through the night drop box at each location