Share This Article
Monday, July 13 – Thursday, July 16
Grade Level: 6-7 (2020-2021 school year)
Format: Live Sessions facilitated by trained staff members
Technology needed: This class will be offered on Google Classroom as a remote/virtual program. Participants will need:
- Access to a computer/tablet with a camera:
- either an android phone, tablet, or Chromebook with the ability to download apps from the Google Play Store OR
- a PC or mac laptop with Microsoft, Lynux, or iOS operating system
- An internet connection
- A Google account that is not affiliated with a school network
- The ability to operate Google Classroom by themselves or with the assistance of an adult.
Materials needed for the program will be available electronically prior to the program’s start. Any purchases will be mailed to the participant following the program.
Description: For youth with prior coding experience, or who have taken the Intro to Coding program, participants dive deeper into the coding world. They use this knowledge to create their own, sophisticated app-based business!