Young Americans Center for Financial Education wants to help YOU be more financially savvy! Below are resources to help you on your journey.
Young Americans Programs:
- Young AmeriTowne, a hands-on lesson in free enterprise for 5th graders
- International Towne, a hands-on lesson in global economics for 6th and 7th graders
- YouthBiz, a hub for entrepreneurial thinking and action for youth ages 6-21
- Spark Change, a service learning and leadership program for K-12 students
- Summer Camps, week-long day camps for students who have completed 5th and 6th grades
- Apply to be a member of our Youth Advisory Board!
- Tattered Cover’s favorite books about money for youth
- Young Americans Center’s top 10 children’s books about money
Resources for young entrepreneurs:
- How do you register your business?
- Denver Library’s Maker Space
- BizBoost Business Research Help at the Denver Library
- Colorado Cottage Food Act Information
- National Standards for Entrepreneurship Education
- YouthBiz Stars Winners’ Speeches: