Teacher orientation sessions for the 2015-2016 school year are offered during the months of August through April to provide critical information about the mechanics of the International Towne program and the classroom materials.
- The five-hour orientation is required for all teachers, even those that have previously taught the International Towne curriculum. Because of the revamping of the curriculum, it is highly recommended that you attend an orientation
- For your convenience, teacher orientations have been scheduled on weekdays and Saturdays. Bring your whole team and use the day as a planning session!
- All sessions are conducted at Young Americans Center for Financial Education, 3550 East First Avenue, Denver, CO. Young Americans is located on the southwest corner of First Avenue and Monroe St., four blocks west of Colorado Blvd. Please park in the parking garage attached to the building (entrance on Monroe).
- Beverages and snacks will be available for teacher orientations. Feel free to bring your own snack if you would like.
- A short webinar is available for teachers unable to attend one of the 10 orientation dates. View our teacher refresher video, for information regarding changes to the day in Towne experience. Teachers with questions regarding the curriculum should contact the International Towne director by phone or e-mail (located below).
- Plan to attend an orientation or view the refresher webinar at least two months prior to your Towne date. Advance reservations are required to allow time to prepare the appropriate number of curriculum, updates and classroom materials, which will be available to pick up at each session. Materials are available to be picked up after the $250 non-refundable deposit is made. To reserve your spot, contact Jeremy Ollie, Registrar, 303 320-3236. Due to high call volume, please leave a voicemail or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to attend an orientation session, please contact Jeremy Ollie, 303 320-3236 to arrange a time to pick up curriculum updates and classroom materials. You must give at least 2 weeks notice for materials pick up (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Materials will be available for pick up after August 14, 2015. Don’t forget to call ahead!
2015-2016 Teacher Orientation Sessions
All sessions: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 23
Thursday, February 25
Saturday, March 5
Thursday, April 7
NOTE: Information regarding webinars will be posted on our website in early August!
Feel free to contact the International Towne director with any questions:
- Evan Borg, International Towne Director 303 320-3238 or email@example.com.