Classes And Workshops
Classes and Workshops
The entrepreneurship program at Young Americans is booming! Throughout 2016, we are introducing new activities and changing some of our existing programs. Our plans include:
- a Spring Marketplace in April to sell graduation gifts, wedding favors, fun things for Mother’s and Father’s Day, and more
- speed mentoring sessions to provide support in all areas of your business
- and much, much more!
Who: Young Entrepreneurs and Recipal (https://www.recipal.com/)
What: Nutrition Labels and Ingredient Lists Workshop
When: Saturday, February 6th, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Where: Young Americans Classrooms: 3550 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
Food businesses bring:
- Ingredient list(s) of product(s)
- Nutrition Food Labels: why and when you need them
- FDA requirements
- Business decisions
- Other packaging requirements
- Making nutrition panels (including a look at costing, pricing, and nutrition breakdowns)
- ingredient lists
FREE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF BUSINESSES!
Contact Maura McInerney at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
Looking for more information?
If you are interested in receiving more information about the upcoming events and opportunities, complete the form below. Additionally, if you need help with your business and would like to schedule an appointment for an individual coaching session, please contact Maura McInerney at email@example.com