Young Americans Center for Financial Education wants to help you on your journey to raise financially savvy children! Below are resources to help you on your journey.
- Summer Camps, week-long summer day camps for students who have completed grades 2-6
- Mini Camps, 3- and 4-day camps during school and holiday breaks
- Tattered Cover’s favorite books about money for adults
- Young Americans Center’s top 10 children’s books about money
Classes and Workshops:
- View our FREE Money Matters class schedule and register online
- Have you considered opening a bank account for your child? Find out more about Young Americans Bank, the only bank in the world specifically designed for youth up to age 22.
- Our Concept of the Month blog explains financial concepts in way that’s fun and easy for youth to understand. There’s a new blog every month!
- US News & World Report provides suggestions for student credit card usage and suggestions for How to teach teenagers about Money and Credit.