Continuum of Programming
YouthBiz exists to advance the social and economic prosperity of youth through the study and practice of entrepreneurship. Through hands-on programs and real-life experiences, young people participate in all levels of entrepreneurship, from learning the basics of developing a business idea to marketing and selling a real product.
Learning 21st Century Skills
YouthBiz teaches 21st Century Skills in a hands-on way. Students learn critical thinking, collaboration, communication, information literacy, initiative, creativity, and accountability. It is our promise that all youth who successfully complete our programming will leave with the following:
- Increased income and earning potential
- Increased academic achievement
- Increased resiliency
- Increased connection to community
- Increased abilities in: Problem Solving, Collaboration, Salesmanship, Self-Awareness
Studies demonstrate that entrepreneurship education helps students from all different backgrounds develop skills that will help them in school and in life. Middle school is a perfect time to introduce these concepts.
Read more about how YouthBiz programs empower youth and fill a void in entrepreneurship education.
- Learn about why entrepreneurship education is important.
- Discover the variety of YouthBiz programs.
- Read about the roots of YouthBiz.
- See youth entrepreneurs in action.
- Register your school.
- Sign up for a class or camp.
- Contact us for more information.