International Towne teacher orientation sessions for the 2017-2018 school year are offered during the months of August through April to provide critical information about the mechanics of the International Towne program and the classroom materials.
- The five-hour orientation is required for all teachers, even those that have previously taught the International Towne curriculum. Because of the revamping of the curriculum, it is highly recommended that you attend an orientation.
- Short webinars are available for teachers unable to attend one of the 10 orientation dates.
- For your convenience, teacher orientations have been scheduled on weekdays and Saturdays. Bring your whole team and use the day as a planning session!
- All sessions are conducted at Young Americans Center for Financial Education, 3550 East First Avenue, Denver, CO. Young Americans is located on the southwest corner of First Avenue and Monroe St., four blocks west of Colorado Blvd. Please park in the parking garage attached to the building (entrance on Monroe).
- Beverages and snacks will be available for teacher orientations. Feel free to bring your own snack if you would like.
- A short webinar is available for teachers unable to attend one of the 10 orientation dates. View our teacher refresher video, for information regarding changes to the day in Towne experience. Teachers with questions regarding the curriculum should contact the International Towne director by phone or e-mail (located below).
- Plan to attend an orientation or view the refresher webinar at least two months prior to your Towne date. Advance reservations are required to allow time to prepare the appropriate number of curriculum, updates and classroom materials, which will be available to pick up at each session. Materials are available to be picked up after the $250 non-refundable deposit is made. To reserve your spot, contact Jeremy Ollie, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not plan to attend either an orientation or a refresher session, please contact Jeremy Ollie, email@example.com to arrange a time to pickup curriculum updates and classroom materials. Materials will be available for pickup after August 15th, 2017. Don’t forget to email ahead—at least two weeks notice is required.
2017-2018 Teacher Orientation Sessions
All sessions: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 17
Saturday, August 19
Saturday, September 9
Thursday, October 12
Thursday, November 9
Thursday, December 7
Saturday, January 20
Thursday, February 15
Saturday, March 3
Thursday, April 5
Feel free to contact us with any questions:
- Evan Borg, International Towne Director 303 320-3238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.