Students can impact their community!
Spark Change is a service learning and leadership program of Young Americans Center for Financial Education that offers K-8 students the chance to decide how they want to give back to their community and make a difference in the world.
Last year, students collected $56,224.04 – talk about making an impact!
- Improves attendance
- Increases academic effort
- Sharpens communication and leadership skills
- Enhances school community and culture
- Contributes to a positive self-worth
- Encourages teamwork
- Drives parental involvement in the school
– Park Hill Coach
How it works:
What We Provide:
- A free service learning and leadership program for your school
- A Coach’s Guide, including academically integrated lessons, activities, and hand-outs
- Spark Change materials, including money bags, Ziploc bags, leadership pins, and parent newsletter
- Year-round support
What are you waiting for? Help spark a change in your community by involving your school today!
For more information, contact Spark Change Coordinator Kelsie Byrd at email@example.com or 303-320-3244.
Spark Change Sponsors
$1,000 – $4,900 Level
Hayes Family Foundation