Six Step Registration
Follow these six, easy steps to register your school for Young AmeriTowne.
Coordinate with your teaching team to decide what month and day your group would like to attend AmeriTowne.
Contact the Director of your program to schedule your Young AmeriTowne visit. Dates are available September through June and are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis. Registration for the 2019-20 school year and 2020-21 school year is going on now. Registration for the 2021-22 school year opens August 1, 2020.
Young AmeriTowne at Denver or Belmar:
contact Jeremy Ollie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-320-3236
Young AmeriTowne On the Road:
contact Amanda Krische at email@example.com or 303-320-3235
contact Amy Collins firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-332-3150
After scheduling your date, a contract packet will be emailed to your school for your review and response. Return the signed contract and pay your deposit (if applicable) to officially register your school. If you’re not sure whether you owe a deposit or not, call us at 303-321-2265. Deposits will be applied to the total cost of tuition.
At least two months prior to your date in AmeriTowne, schedule a Teacher Orientation or Refresher Webinar.
- If you’re attending Young AmeriTowne in Denver or Belmar or Rural AmeriTowne, contact the Director of your program (listed in step 2) to schedule.
- If you’re attending AmeriTowne On the Road, watch the online Teacher Orientation. The password is provided in your curriculum.
Request materials from the Director of your program (listed in step 2). You’ll need to know the approximate number of students who will be attending with your school. Please give two weeks notice to allow time for material assembly.
- If you’re attending Young AmeriTowne in Denver or Belmar, pick up your materials from our Headquarters location at 3550 E. First Ave. Denver, CO 80206.
- If you’re attending AmeriTowne On the Road, contact us at 303-321-2265 to schedule material pick-up or mailing.
- If you’re attending Rural AmeriTowne in Wray, contact us at 970-332-3150 to schedule material pick-up or mailing.