This two day-a-week after school youth development program is open to students ages 12-18. Students may choose from Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday classes which run from 4:00 – 6:30 pm. The program takes place at YouthBiz’s Downing Street location, 3280 Downing St. Suite C, Denver, CO 80205.
Aspiring Entrepreneurs helps youth discover and develop their life-long entrepreneurial potential by concentrating on the building blocks of success – personal leadership, professional skills development, financial management and entrepreneurial thinking. The curriculum used is dynamic, rigorous and aligned to national entrepreneurship education standards.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Personal Financial Management
- Personal Ownership
- Professional Etiquette
- Connection with entrepreneurship as a potential career and life-long problem solving strategy
- Development of strong interpersonal, professional, and technological communication skills
- Completion of a personal, professional, and academic success road map
- Preparation for effectively managing financial resources to support personal success
Apply for the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Spring 2017 program! Application deadline is January 20, 2017. Download the application Spring 2017 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Application