Emerging Entrepreneurs brings entrepreneurship to life through intensive business ownership experience. Participants work in teams to identify an entrepreneurial opportunity, prepare a business for launch, then run a profitable enterprise. Along the journey, young entrepreneurs work to develop independent business concepts that reflect and support their unique talents and interests.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership & Ethics
- Value Chain Analysis & Conscious Consumerism
- Project & Resource Management
- Community-Based Networking, Education & Outreach
- Entrepreneurial Action Planning
- Application of high level entrepreneurial & leadership skills
- Advancement of opportunity seeking and risk assessment skills
- Development of professional networks through business management
- Creation of a personalized, independent business model for future launch
Apply for the Emerging Entrepreneurs summer program! Deadline to apply is September 9, 2016. Click here to download the application.