Share This Article
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Start baking, start making, start mixing, and start fixing, because…
The Holiday Young Entrepreneur Marketplace application is now online! Please click on this link to fill out the application.
Keep in mind the Young Entrepreneurs Marketplace is very popular and space is limited. A wait list will be created when it is full. Remember we are hosting a Spring marketplace too in April.
Here are some reminders and tips to get you started:
- Business owners must be between the ages of 6 and 21 years old.
- No manufactured or wholesale products will be accepted.
- We anticipate 500+ shoppers, so be able to produce enough products – or you can plan to accommodate special orders.
- Plan to be at the Marketplace from 9 am to 2 pm.
- All booths must have a youth business owner (not an adult) selling the products or services at all times.
- Everyone will also need to keep track of all sales, because all businesses are required to pay sales tax.
Product and Service Ideas
Need some help coming up with a business idea? Here are a few:
- Baked Goods
- Woven bracelets
- Greeting Cards
- Custom painted iPhone covers
- Holiday themed toys and gifts (dreidels, pine cone ornaments, etc.)
- Pet treats or accessories
- Get customers to sign up for your snow removal or babysitting service
We highly encourage you to attend our Success Strategies classes on November 9th, 2013 to answer any questions and be as successful and profitable as possible. More details on this class will be sent after you submit your application. Be sure to also review these guidelines for participating.
If you need help brainstorming a business idea or product or have any other questions please contact Maura. firstname.lastname@example.org